The Ministry of Health announced the results of flight checks from Paris, Liberia, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, and Qatar
In the statement, the Ministry of Public Health announced the tests carried out on flights that arrived in the context of the second stage of returning the expatriates:
- A case was recorded among the passengers on the flight that arrived from Paris.
- A case was recorded on the flight that arrived from Liberia, and two other cases on a private flight from Liberia.
- A positive case on the flight that arrived from Abu Dhabi.
- A case on a special flight arrived yesterday from Riyadh
- Five cases were confirmed after the retest of six people on board the flight, which arrived from Qatar
Accordingly, the affected cases will be transferred to the hospital with an emphasis on the application of strict domestic quarantine for negative cases, knowing that they will be followed up daily by the Ministry and whoever shows any symptoms will be referred to the hospital for a laboratory review.