Rafik Hariri University Hospital issued a daily report on the latest developments of the Coronavirus, which states:
– The total number of laboratory cases that were confirmed to be infected with the Coronavirus, currently present in the hospital’s isolation area, reached 28 cases.
– 17 suspected cases of coronavirus infection were received from other hospitals.
– One case recovered from the Coronavirus after the result of the PCR examination came negative both times
– The total number of cases that were fully recovered from the Coronavirus from the start to date is 81.
– The death of a person in his 80’s who suffers from chronic diseases.
– All those infected with the Coronavirus receive the necessary care in the isolation unit and their condition is stable, except for 3 cases of critical condition.