The daily report of Rafic Hariri University Hospital on the latest developments regarding the Coronavirus states” the hospital has promising news at various levels, the first of which is that the results of 160 laboratory examinations were all negative, and that 5 cases fully recovered, increasing the total number of recoveries to 99, in addition to discharging 1 case from the hospital to the home quarantine, and no new critical cases were recorded.
The following is the text of the report:
The hospital performed 160 laboratory tests, all results were negative and no positive results were recorded.
- The total number of cases that were confirmed to be infected with Coronavirus and are currently present in the hospital’s isolation area are 25 cases.
- 12 suspected cases of Coronavirus were admitted from other hospitals.
- 5 fully recovered, after the results of the PCR examinations were negative.
The total number of cases that recovered completely from the Coronavirus from the start to date has reached 99.
- According to the directives of the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Public Health, one case of coronavirus was taken from the hospital to the home quarantine, after the doctor confirmed the patient’s clinical recovery, and he was informed of all measures and guidelines related to the quarantine.
- All those infected with Coronavirus receive the necessary care in the isolation unit and their condition is stable, without registering any new critical condition