Rafic Hariri University Hospital announced the discovery of 5 cases from one family infected with the coronavirus, the recovery of 3 cases, and the presence of one case that is in critical condition.
The following came in the daily report of the hospital on the latest developments on the Coronavirus:
- The hospital conducted 227 laboratory tests: 5 cases were recorded from one family, and the other results were negative.
- The total number of laboratory cases that were confirmed to be infected with Coronavirus and are currently present in the hospital’s isolation area reached 26 cases.
- 13 suspected cases of Coronavirus were admitted from other hospitals.
- 3 cases of recovering from Coronavirus after the result of the PCR examination were negative.
- The total number of cases that recovered completely from the Coronavirus from the start to date has reached 102 recoveries.
All those infected with Coronavirus receive the necessary care in the isolation unit and their condition is stable,except for one case that is in critical condition.