Rafic Hariri University Hospital announced the registration of 4 positive results, including two cases of immigrants from abroad, and 5 cases of recovery from Coronavirus, confirming the absence of critical cases in the intensive care.
This came in the hospital daily report on the latest developments about the Covid- 19 virus, which includes:
“- The hospital conducted 302 laboratory examinations, 4 positive results were recorded, including two cases from abroad, and the rest of the tests were negative.
- The total number of cases that have been clinically confirmed to be infected with the Coronavirus and currently present in the hospital’s isolation area is 5.
- 7 suspected cases were received from other hospitals.
- 5 cases of recovering from Coronavirus, after the result of the PCR examination was negative both times and it got rid of all the symptoms of the disease.
- The total number of cases that recovered completely from the Corona virus from start to date has reached 134 recoveries.
- All those infected with Coronavirus receive the necessary care in the isolation unit and their condition is stable, and there are no critical cases in intensive care