The daily report of Rafic Hariri University Hospital on the latest developments on the Corona virus:
“- The hospital conducted 266 laboratory tests, recorded 3 injuries and the rest of the results were negative.
- The total number of laboratory cases that were confirmed to be infected with Coronavirus and are currently present in the hospital’s isolation area are 14 cases.
- 8 suspected cases of Coronavirus were admitted from other hospitals.
- Two cases of recovering from the Corona virus after the result of the PCR examination were negative both times and got rid of all the symptoms of the disease.
- The total number of cases that have been fully recovered from the Coronavirus from the beginning to date has reached 118 cases of recovery.
- All those infected with Coronavirus receive the necessary care in the isolation unit and their condition is stable, and there are no critical cases in intensive care.