Rafic Hariri University Hospital daily report on the latest developments about the virus, which includes:
The hospital performed 205 laboratory tests, one positive case and the rest of the results were negative.
- The total number of laboratory cases that were confirmed to be infected with the Coronavirus and currently present in the hospital’s isolation area reached 8 cases.
- 8 suspected cases of Coronavirus were admitted from other hospitals.
- 1 case of recovery after the result of the PCR examination was negative both times and got rid of all the symptoms of the disease.
- The total number of cases that have been fully recovered from the Corona virus from the beginning to date is 119 cases of recovery.
- According to the directives of the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Public Health, 6 cases of coronavirus were taken from the hospital to the home quarantine, after the doctor confirmed their clinical recovery and informed them of all measures and instructions related to the home quarantine.
- All those infected with Coronavirus receive the necessary care in the isolation unit and their condition is stable, and there are no critical cases in the intensive care.