Rafic Hariri Governmental University Hospital released the daily report on the latest developments on the Coronavirus
- The hospital conducted 250 laboratory tests, one positive result and the rest of the tests were negative.
- The total number of laboratory cases that were confirmed to be infected with the Coronavirus and currently present in the hospital’s isolation area are 19 cases.
- 13 suspected cases of coronavirus infection were received from other hospitals.
- One case of recovering from the Coronavirus after the result of the PCR examination came negative both times and got rid of all symptoms of the disease.
- The total number of cases that were fully recovered from the Corona virus from the start to date has reached 160.
- 5 cases of coronavirus infection were taken from the hospital to the home stone after the doctor confirmed her clinical recovery and informed of all measures and instructions related to the home quarantine.
All those infected with the Coronavirus receive the necessary care in the isolation unit and their condition is stable, and there are no critical cases in the intensive care unit.