Rafic Hariri University Hospital released the daily report on the latest developments about the Covid-19 Coronavirus, which states:
The hospital conducted 465 laboratory tests, all results were negative and no new cases were recorded.
- The total number of laboratory cases that were confirmed to be infected with the Coronavirus and currently present in the hospital’s isolation area reached 17 cases.
- 13 suspected cases of coronavirus infection were received from other hospitals.
- 5 cases of recovering from the Coronavirus after the result of the PCR examination were negative both times and got rid of all symptoms of the disease.
- The total number of cases that recovered completely from the Corona virus from the start to date is 113.
- According to the directives of the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Public Health, two cases of coronavirus were taken from the hospital to the home quarantine, after the doctor confirmed their clinical recovery and informed them of all measures and guidelines related to the home quarantine.
- All those infected with the Coronavirus receive the necessary care in the isolation unit and their condition is stable, except for two cases with a critical condition.